Philosopy: Jessie Duncan Elementary School provides learning opportunities to develop academic, personal and teamwork skills necessary for life-long learning as well as developing the skills necessary to care for one another.
Mission: To be an educational environment where students focus on learning as a life-long endeavor, where innovative teaching practices are developed and student achievements are valued and honored.
- Engage all learners
- Meet unique/individual needs
- Safe learning environment
- Build the foundation for literacy and numeracy
- Developmentally appropriate experiences
- Sense of community/belonging
Our School Rules
- We play in ways that are helpful and caring.
- We play safely.
- We include others in our play.
- We are respectful.