Thank you for your interest in volunteering for our school!
If you are volunteering in your child's classroom you will be required to sign an 'Oath of Confidentiality' form. This form is valid for the whole school year. You will need to sign one each school year. We will provide you with this form upon your arrival or you can download and fill it out to bring to the school. Oath of Confidentiality Form
Field Trip Volunteer Supervisor
In accordance to Chinook's Edge School Division policies and procedures AP-2 - 21: School Volunteers, we require the following documentation for volunteering.
Here are the documents that the school requires in order to be a volunteer supervisor on a school outing/field trip:
- Oath of Confidentiality Form
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check - if you are in our school catchment area you will need to get this done in either Blackfalds or Innisfail (not Red Deer) RCMP detachment. Please use the form below to get your check done for free.
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check - Form complete this form and bring with you to the RCMP detachment to obtain this service for free.
- Statutory Declaration - Form a signed copy of this allows your Criminal Record check to be valid for 3 years.
- Child Intervention Check - this can be done via phone, online, or in person at the 'Central Region Children's Services Government of Alberta' office in Olds, AB. Please find the links below for the forms and procedure.
Once you have the check(s) done, you can bring a copy or we can copy the original to keep on file.