- Pre-Kindergarten builds children's strengths and skills in a language rich learning environment for children who may benefit from a cooperative and nurturing experience.
- JDES Pre-K is an intervention focused program for children with delays or difficulties in the following areas: speech/language, social/emotional regulation, fine/gross motor, etc. Students with severe learning delays are eligible for free programming.
- We are accepting applications for community children who have mild moderate needs or no specialized needs, however there is a charge of $200 a month per child.
- Pre-Kindergarten offers half-day programming three-four days each week throughout the school year.
- We are currently starting the application process for the 2021-2022 year – please call 403-886-2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the application process.